Senior Design Drafter
He mahi ngātahi – Working in partnership
Come and join the team at TRILITY based in the heart of the Bay of Plenty, Tauranga. TRILITY are an established industry leader, who for over 25 years have been solely dedicated to the delivery of water, wastewater and reuse solutions across New Zealand and Australia’s municipal, industrial and resource sectors.
This leadership has been created through their very capable and experienced people who are striving to provide high-quality solutions to their public and private sector clients. Their full range of services includes financing, design and construction, operations and maintenance, asset management, utility services, and equipment solutions. Their capabilities span the full life cycle of water, delivering services to millions of people every day.
TRILITY, is looking to fill the role of Senior Mechanical Piping Design Drafter within their Tauranga office. This is a new role, initially based on a 12 month fixed term basis, within a brand-new team, so you’ll have a real opportunity to make your mark and add value. Reporting to the Digital Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for producing design drawings for water and wastewater treatment plants as well as general set-up and customising of Autodesk 2D & 3D CAD systems. This is a key role within the organisation. The Senior Design Drafter will be responsible for producing multi discipline design drawings for a range of internal as well as external projects and also provide support to the construction and operations teams.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has the following attributes and skills;
- Experience within the water industry as a designer – 15 years + experience
- Expert use of 3D Autodesk products and systems administration – Inventor and Plant 3D. Use of BIM360 is also advantageous.
- Experience working on site in a management or supervisory capacity will be advantageous
- Excellent computer literacy across the Microsoft office suite of applications and project management software
- Highly developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally and strategically
- A self-starter who can work as part of a small team or on their own as required
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Organisational, project and time management skills and able to work unsupervised
A fantastic opportunity to join this progressive company, based in a vibrant and thriving city with an abundance of lifestyle activities and outdoor pursuits on offer. Please send your application letter and CV online to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd – apply online at www.talentid.co.nz or email to Kellie@talentid.co.nz
Applications close Wednesday 30th June 2021 and will be treated confidentially