Regional Manager - Rip Curl
Rip Curl is a brand for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support, and the values we strive to uphold… this is all part of The Search that Rip Curl is on.
Rip Curl, the Ultimate Surfing Company.
About the role...
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced retail professional to join as the Regional Manager, responsible for all New Zealand Rip Curl stores. A newly established role, this role will ensure the professional management of all stores, including the management of all employees, training to best practice, overseeing the control of all sales and stock and carrying out of spot audits as required. Customer service is paramount, therefore an ethos of driving outstanding service throughout the stores and assisting the stores to meet budgeted sales volume and KPI targets is also key.
Key accountabilities include;
- Management, training, and development of individual store managers, and overseeing the same for all other employees
- Oversight of sales, stock, and end of day sales processes
- Facilitation of customer service standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Working with store managers to drive ongoing organizational improvements, and ensure accurate reporting
- Making escalated decisions regarding customer satisfaction, complaints, and ad hoc enquiries
We are looking for a seasoned retail manager with experience in leading and developing people. Company growth plans will mean experience in assisting with store openings, planning and sales growth will be beneficial. Ideally our successful candidate will demonstrate a history of over-achieving sales targets, successfully training and developing staff, along with a drive for excellence in customer service and all aspects of their work.
- You will be dedicated to the growth of the brand, and excited about the expansion within the region
- You will be happy to be on the road, spending time with the store managers, and staff throughout the various locations
- You will have experience with, and knowledge of general cashflow and accounting principles
- You are someone who prides themselves on creating an environment that delivers great customer service