New Zealand Registered Electrician
Known and respected as a market leader in the region my client predominately operates in the Industrial space. As a result of ongoing client demands my client is seeking a New Zealand Registered Electrician who has ideally operated within both domestic and commercial environments.
The successful candidate will be content continuing to operate in the domestic / commercial space but will also have a desire to gain industrial experience.
Passionate and interested in what you do, you will enjoy working on both small & large scale projects where the work varies and no two days are the same.
Independently owned and operated with a reputation of over 30 years in the Bay their standards and quality of work are second to none. This company really offers the best of both worlds with a stimulating client base and a variety of projects coupled with a supportive independently owned and managed working environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a NZ registered electrician with their current practising license
• Have a minimum of 3 years' post apprenticeship trade experience in a similar environment
• Have experience operating across domestic and commercial projects with a desire to gain exposure to industrial projects in the future
• Be passionate and interested in what they do and providing exceptional service levels
• Be willing to work on a call out roster and complete overtime as required
• Be a team player and a good listener
• Have a natural tendency to problem solve
• Clean full Driver's License in conjunction with being drug and alcohol free
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Sounds H&S practices and a high level of common sense and initiative
In return the client will provide you:
• A stimulating and supportive working environment
• An excellent working culture and a friendly crew
• Plenty of opportunity for development and training for someone who is willing to put in the effort and is eager to develop themselves further
• Competitive hourly rate with overtime rates applicable
• Work vehicle and smart phone
This position will best suit a registered electrician who has previously operated in a similar role working across a mix of domestic and commercial sites and projects.
This role is a permanent full time role covering at a minimum a 42.5 hour working week.
For more information about this position please contact our Talent ID Tauranga office on 07 281 1035 or email@example.com, otherwise apply online today!
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
Clean working history and MOJ clearance is a requirement of this role.