Facilities and Administration Associate
This is the perfect opportunity to either kick-start or further develop your career in an award-winning company in the Property industry.
Key duties of the role:
- Carry out all day-to-day Facilities Management duties including planned and reactive maintenance across the Auckland portfolio
- Manage tenant relationships and work as the first point of contact for all maintenance and service requests
- Key point of contact for contractors and liaison for day to day service requests
- Primary point of contact in the office for visitors and phone calls, maintains key register and all general office duties.
- Contractor management in accordance with the Group’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Regular property visits ensuring sites and buildings are maintained to a high level.
- Office administrative tasks including database information management, stationery, mail and filing duties
- Assist with the administration of Project Management and Asset Management tasks
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- An ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers quickly
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Impeccable time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Initiative and adaptability
- Solid reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong and professional customer service focus
- To be able to work under pressure and passionate about seeing tasks through to completion
This is a permanent and full-time position, however, we are family friendly company and flexibility with working hours may be offered for the right candidate.
If you would like to be an integral part of an exciting, growing business that is committed to providing an excellent service to investors, property owners and tenants – then look no further!
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID.
Only applicants eligible to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.