Business Improvement Manager
You’ll be joining a team that has a supportive training environment, a strong Health & Safety culture, and operates a ‘best for client’ philosophy. If you enjoy leadership, have a true passion for people and helping improve systems, processes and procedures to help businesses fly, this is the perfect role for you.
Key duties of the role include:
Continuous Improvement - Systems, Process, Procedures
- Design and embed a continuous improvement framework across the Group
- Continually review and improve processes across the Group to achieve and maintain industry best in class and consistent customer service delivery
- Lead the documentation of operational processes and procedures across the Group
- Actively work towards creating consistency of processes across divisions and regions
- Consults with customers to seek feedback to continually improve the Group’s systems, processes and service delivery
- Lead the implementation of the Group wide CRM software solution across divisions including; Sales and Marketing, Fund and Property Management, Body Corporate and Finance to improve enablement and greater capacity for their people
- Co-ordinate additional resources as and when required
- Lead the implementation of digital automation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to continually evaluate performance and identify opportunities for improvements to process and compliance
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in business improvement and or operations improvement roles
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Leading projects and managing team members and resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Great team-player who has initiative and adaptability
- Strong and professional customer service focus.
This is a permanent and full-time position, however we are a family friendly company and some flexibility with working hours may be offered for the right candidate.
If you would like to be an integral part of an exciting, growing business that is committed to providing an excellent service to investors, property owners and tenants – then look no further! Submit your online application now.
Please apply online, with your CV and Cover letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID.
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.