This is an interesting and varied position which requires someone with broad experience and a proven track record. You will be skilled at multi-tasking, able to display excellent time management qualities and have the ability to build positive relationships with clients and lending institutions. It is also a unique opportunity to work autonomously alongside other professionals from a variety of disciplines.
- A long-term position with flexibility in working hours
- Positive working culture within a close-knit group
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors
- Our client is on Valocity and Corelogic panels so there is consistent workload
- Experienced administrative support
- Professional support, training and appropriate professional memberships are sponsored
- Have a minimum of 2 years NZ experience
- Be a Registered Valuer, preferably ANZIV
- Display excellent written communication and quality report writing skills
- Demonstrate good technical skills
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidently contribute to marketing initiatives
- Be currently eligible to work in NZ
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter addressed to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment & HR Specialist at Talent ID.