ENZED Counterhand / Hose Assembly
Reporting to the ENZED Service Center Manager, you will have the opportunity to multi-skill and be involved with the following duties:
- Inwards & outwards goods including all associated paperwork transactions
- Store all products as per company regulations, FIFO etc.
- Raise, process, receipt internal hose doctor transfer orders
- Raise, process, receipt External customer orders
- Manufacture hose assemblies and hose kits, machine and weld as required (Host assembly training will be provided)
- Produce packaging as required
- Perform any other tasks related to distribution of goods
- Maintain store stock levels as per corporate goal
- Complete regular cycle counts of store and hose doctor locations
- Facilitate the smooth running of the shops annual stocktake
- Customer counter sales and phone enquiries
- Despatch hose doctors to service jobs and follow up where applicable
- Meet with suppliers and reps
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant acts and regulations as well as professional and ethical standards
- Implement all applicable quality assurance procedures and participate in relevant quality related functions
- Be fully conversant with the provisions of the company’s procedure manuals and safety/work instructions
- Actively participate in the CI/LEAN Program and promote Parker’s WIN Strategy
- In carrying out all duties the major focus must be on premier customer service
- Relevant Trade or TAFE qualifications
- Intermediate knowledge of Mainframe and PC systems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, plan and organize daily tasks efficiently and accurately in order to achieve the objectives of the position within set timelines
- Broad exposure to hose assembly in both the Industrial & Hydraulic hose markets
- Intermediate knowledge of customer service procedures
- Mechanical aptitude and/or fluid power industry experience preferable
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID.
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.