ENZED Service Centre Manager
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager, you will oversee the activities of the company owned ENZED Service Centre including coordinating and directing the workload and activities of Service Centre staff and Hose Doctors.
- Manage the overall activities of the Company owned ENZED franchise
- Develop business opportunities surrounding the activities of the service center, ensuring the growth of Hose Doctor territories and sales in general
- Provide a retail outlet environment to promote Parker products and services
- Provide leadership and development of all service center staff, inclusive of employed Hose Doctors
- Business manage the activities of franchised Hose Doctors in accordance with agreed Hose Doctor contracts and policies
- Provide a conduit between the Company and franchised Hose Doctors
- Assemble hoses on site when needed (training will be provided)
- Maintain an agreed budget under which the Service Centre can operate at an optimum commercial level
- Actively promote the development of all aspects of the Company Owned ENZED franchise through hands-on business development.
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant acts and regulations and with professional and ethical standards
- Business related trade discipline
- Trade certification in Hydraulics or equivalent
- Premier Customer Service qualities
- Ability to manage projects
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate tasks
- Capable of exerting excellent time management skills
- Superior communication skills
- Service Centre Management
- Franchise related business
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID.
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.