Sales & Events Co-ordinator
The focus of this role is to coordinate event orders whilst increasing sales and profitability of the business, meeting the needs and managing the expectations of our customers, and providing administrative support to the Directors and Operations team.
You will have a solid background in administration, and/or a background within the hospitality industry, along with proven customer service or sales expertise and have a flair for building relationships and written communication. A background within the hospitality/event industry an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for clients, phone, e-mail and visitors
- Follow up on inquiries, leads and maximise growth opportunities within allocated timeframes
- Produce professional and accurate quote documents
- Produce event orders for our operations team in conjunction with the client’s specific requirements
- Create orders and co-ordinate external suppliers as required for event files
- An active team member participating in ideas for future theming and creativity
- Produce invoices, purchase orders and monthly reporting as required
Key attributes of the successful candidate include:
- An independent worker who is friendly and fun with the ability to work within a small but dynamic team
- Strong ability to multitask, with several tasks on the go at one time while meeting tight deadline
- Ability to understand and manage client expectations
- Proven computer literacy, competency in word-processing and document formatting
- Strong people skills with the ability to build rapport and maintain relationships
- Strong initiative to recognise opportunities for new business
- Reliable, professional and motivated
Join this high performing, award winning team who deliver not just events but lasting experiences to clients across New Zealand. If you want to be part of a brand and culture that strives for innovation and to exceed customer expectation, this role is for you.
Full or part-time hours available for the right candidate.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment & Human Resource Specialist.