The nature of the project means the volume of work varies from week to week but it typically sits around 3-6 jobs per week (2 – 4 hours per job) with potential for growth in the project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in carpentry or lock installation
- Ability to work alongside other trades as well as autonomously
- Accurately maintain standards and service.
- Must hold a valid clean Driver's Licence
- Must hold a clean criminal history
- Own transport and tools required
This is a great opportunity for an experienced handyman who is organised and can get the job done. This role would suit someone looking for a job that offers part time hours with a feelgood factor.
What are you waiting for?
If you think you have what it takes and are an experienced handyman, please apply online to Holly Oppers, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications close January 20th 2022