The Financial Controller is responsible for providing end to end accounting, planning, and reporting services that supports the Finance Manager and the wider organisation.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least five years’ experience. While not essential, previous experience within a public sector environment will be looked upon favourably.
Additionally, the key criteria for success here are:
- The provision of sound financial policy advice.
- Ensuring the organisation has reliable financial, accounting and internal control policies, systems and processes.
- Supporting financial decision making through the collection, investigation and reporting of financial data.
- Managing and advising on the financial and development contribution policy, treasury function, taxation and rating matters and associated financial policies.
- Experience in implementing and running business and process improvement initiatives.
Apply now, with your CV and Cover Letter addressed to Junita Maassen, Talent ID.