PMG Property Funds Management Limited (PMG) is one of the most established and trusted unlisted property fund managers in New Zealand. For over 29 years PMG has been investing in properties, people, investors, tenants and the community. They have a proven track record of generating and sustaining wealth for their investors, building enviable careers for our people and giving back to the communities in which they operate. Taking a personal approach to everything that they do and ensuring their people are happy and challenged in their roles is critical to their success and they take it seriously. They encourage professional career development and progression and work consciously to provide pathways within PMG to achieve this.
Working closely with the Head of Investor Relationships and other Investment Relationships team members you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in administration, business development/marketing support or financial services relationship role; and or experience working on the property and funds management sector. You will have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships, along with a passion for helping hard working Kiwis growth their wealth and an understanding of investment products available in NZ.
This is a key role within the business, and we require a candidate who will work to understand PMG’s business and executes business plans with initiative to maximise performance. Monitors and manages risk to ensure sustainable business and customer outcomes are achieved. Plans effectively and takes ownership, initiative and accountability for delivering on expectations despite obstacles and maintains composure and focus under pressure whilst being adaptable to change. With today’s everchanging world, the successful candidate will be comfortable working with ambiguity and can use the information at hand to deliver the best outcomes for the company. Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously, along with high levels of confidentiality. You’ll also need to be focussed on providing a seamless best in class service to existing and new clients.
Key aspects of this role include;
- Assist the Investor Relationships team to raise capital through primary issues and/or secondary markets trades
- Confidence in working with customer and clients
- Secure and assist with building presentations with investors, leads and professionals
- Assist in the event planning and management of Investor Roadshows, seminars, VP events, AGMs
- Lead investor meetings, with support of Investor Relationships Managers as needed
- On-boarding on new investors
- Lead the relationship between the Investor Relationships Team and the Business Improvement team
- Assist in the development of referral networks and growing the number of invested clients
- Champion for group customer data accuracy, analysis and reporting
- Provision of key reports as required
- Systems and procedures
- Critical compliance
Ideally our successful candidate will hold a tertiary qualification - ideally an undergraduate or post graduate degree in business or finance. An understanding of AML requirements when it comes to investing money on behalf of individuals, trusts and companies etc, would be a valuable skill for the successful candidate.
If you would like to be an integral part of an exciting, growing business that is committed to providing an excellent service to investors, property owners and tenants – then look no further.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment & HR Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications will close on Friday 19th February 2021 and will be treated confidentially.
Apply for this job