He mahi ngātahi – Working in partnership
Come and join the team at TRILITY based in the heart of the Bay of Plenty, Rotorua. TRILITY are an established industry leader, who for over 25 years have been solely dedicated to the delivery of water, wastewater and reuse solutions across New Zealand and Australia’s municipal, industrial and resource sectors.
This leadership has been created through their very capable and experienced people who are striving to provide high-quality solutions to their public and private sector clients. Their full range of services includes financing, design and construction, operations and maintenance, asset management, utility services, and equipment solutions. Their capabilities span the full life cycle of water, delivering services to millions of people every day.
TRILITY, in partnership with Rotorua Lakes Council, is looking to fill the role of Wastewater Network Renewals and Planning Engineer. This is a new role, within a brand-new team for a brand-new client, so you’ll have a real opportunity to make your mark and add value. Reporting to the Asset Manager, you will be responsible for the tactical planning of the local wastewater networks to ensure continued service to customers as well as meeting the regulatory requirements and objectives set by the Client. [MG1]
At your disposal will be a set of planning tools to give us insight and to understand system performance. The output will be the production of a network renewals plan that provides value for money, satisfies growth and regulatory compliance obligations.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has the following attributes and skills;
- Experience in the investigation and planning of wastewater networks
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil / Environmental or mechanical) with relevant work experience in water / wastewater networks
- Demonstrated computer application skills including data management, GIS and an understanding of hydraulic modelling software
- Highly developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Strong numeric skills with the ability to analyse large data sets and make recommendations based on imperfect information
- A self-starter who can work as part of a small team or on their own as required
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Organisational, project and time management skills and able to work unsupervised
- Adaptable to changing workload
If you have experience with managing a condition assessment program, undertaking inflow and infiltration analysis, flow monitoring, hydraulic modelling, data management, network renewals planning and operational investigations relating to the wastewater network, then we would love to hear from you. It is preferred that the successful candidate resides in the Rotorua region.
A fantastic opportunity to join this progressive company, based in a vibrant and thriving city with an abundance of lifestyle activities and outdoor pursuits on offer. Please send your application letter and CV online to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications close Wednesday 23rd September 2020 and will be treated confidentially
Apply for this job