Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the invoice entry for accounts payable. Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Experience in Navision (desired)
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, communications and planning abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
Applicants must have valid right to work in New Zealand and be available for an immediate start.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter to Emma Hotchin, Recruitment and HR Specialist.