Training Business Services Course Coordinator
Training is responsible for providing a wide range of training and education programmes for operational staff. The programmes are developed and delivered to meet the highest possible standards in training and education, with the ultimate goal of supporting Fire and Emergency New Zealand to reduce the incidence and consequence of fire.
The Training Business Services Team provides training administration, finance and ICT processes and other general administration functions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a well-developed customer service ethos to join our team and support the trainer development portfolio. This is a full time, fixed term position until 30 June 2020.
The Training Business Services Team is based at the National Training Centre in Rotorua and provides complete business services for Fire and Emergency NZ Training throughout the country. We are seeking a busy and dynamic team member with excellence in administration delivery and who is solution focused.
- Coordinating and administrating courses and programmes. This includes sourcing venues, catering, making travel arrangements, and document creation/ distribution
- Resource coordination and scheduling
- Reporting on training activities and training tools. (eg: Mindtools.)
- Training records updating and management
- Coordination of regular meetings and events
- Coordination of road shows associated with national/ region roll outs
- Experience and thorough knowledge of modern office administration procedures and systems
- Experience and knowledge of a Learning Management System and/or other databases
- High standard of computer literacy with full competency in the MS suite of applications
- Sound communication skills, both oral and written
- A motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team