ENZED Counterhand / Hose Assembly
Parker Hannifin is New Zealand's leading supplier of Hydraulic hose and fittings. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Counterhand available at their ENZED Store in Rotorua.
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service superstar. Open to entry level applicants who demonstrate a willingness and commitment to learn, have good communication skills and an ability to multi task in a busy environment.
If you think you have the ability to work as a counterhand, answering phones, taking orders, manufacturing hose assemblies, building relationships with Hose Doctors and our customers then this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the ENZED Service Center Manager, you will have the opportunity to multi-skill and be involved with the following duties:
- Provide premier customer service at all times
- Completion of Industrial and Hydraulic hose assembly works orders as per specific customer and application requirements
- Ensure all hose assembly activities are undertaken in a safe and professional manner
- Stock management and maintenance
- Scheduling and invoicing of orders
- Develop and support customer relationships between Parker and its customers
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant acts and regulations and with professional ethical standards
- NZQA Level 2 or equivalent
- Trade certificate welding advantageous, but not essential
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Good time management and housekeeping skills, along with the ability to multi task
- Willingness to learn
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not essential
- A great personality
- Broad exposure to hose assembly in both the Industrial & Hydraulic hose markets
- Intermediate knowledge of customer service procedures
- Mechanical aptitude and/or fluid power industry experience preferable
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.