Parker Hannifin is New Zealand's leading supplier of Hydraulic hose and fittings. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Stores Person available at their ENZED Mt Wellington Warehouse.
Parker Hannifin is looking for an experienced Stores Person with a current Forklift licence. Applicants who demonstrate a willingness and commitment to learn, have good communication skills and an ability to prioritise and manage large volume orders of incoming and outgoing stock will be advantageous.
If you think you have the ability to work as a store person, Dispatch of goods in a timely manner, maintain a high standard of housekeeping and health and safety, ensure effective utilisation of storage, then this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for ensuring goods are stored and distributed in an effective and efficient manner, whilst supporting of the company’s premier customer service requirements.
in this fast paced, dynamic role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the receipt, movement and dispatch of stock
- Marking off large volumes of incoming stock
- Labelling and arranging stock as specified
- Relocate inventory to minimize picking time and to fully utilise storage space
- Produce packaging as required
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Keeping the storeroom clean, neat and free of clutter
- Ensuring Health and Safety Guidelines are met
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Certificate in Distribution is desirable
- Current Forklift License is essential
Skills & Attributes:
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Holly Oppers, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist at Talent ID. Applications close Friday 4th February 2022.
- Solid knowledge of warehousing principles, including warehousing safety and safe work practices
- Experience & proficiency processing local freight carriers
- Good time management skills, along with the ability to multi task
- Ability to develop detailed knowledge of product range
- High degree of initiative and strong work ethic
- Proactive attitude, with a willingness to continually learn and develop
- Friendly and positive outlook with a willingness to support and assist colleagues whenever necessary
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Apply for this job