Training Business Services Course Coordinator
The Training Services Course Coordinator role will focus on providing comprehensive administration support for allocated training programmes, courses and exams.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage time, meet key deadlines and work under pressure
- Co-ordination skills – courses, meetings, appointments and functions
- Strong computer literacy – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using databases preferably Learning Management Systems
- Strong document control ability
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and payable functions would be advantageous
- Health & safety awareness
This is a great opportunity to work within an interesting and diverse environment, in a fun, hardworking team who value the commitment.
Applications close Wednesday 23rd June 2021. Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist. Applications will be treated with confidence.