Taking ownership and responsibility for your role, whilst anticipating the needs of the business to facilitate the smooth running and accurate administrative needs of the business.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Customer liaison – quoting and bookings
- Send, receive and finalise hiring contracts
- Coordinate hireage and equipment
- Job costing, invoicing, accounts and payroll
- Asset management and general parts inventory
- General and ad-hoc administrative functions as required
- A high level of administrative competency
- A broad understanding of accounting processes and functions; preferably XERO
- Excellent computer literacy across the Microsoft suite of applications
- Ability to achieve efficiencies by streamlining systems and processes
- Client and customer service focussed
This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday.
Apply online with a cover letter and a copy of your CV to Junita Maassen, Recruitment & Human Resources Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications close Friday 11th June 2021.