The firm requires someone with working knowledge of NZ Trust law, and be able to provide sound and legal advice pertaining to Trusts, and in particular to facilitate and manage the legal requirements with the changes to the Trust Act.
This is an advisory role, directing and guiding both clients and the firm’s Partners in the management of Trusts. You will not only be well versed in the management and understanding of Trusts, including the upcoming changes to the Trust Act, but you will be a strong and confident individual who is able to effectively communicate with both clients, the firm’s Partner’s and the wider team.
As this is an autonomous role, you must be a self-starter with the expectation that you will self-manage and take accountability of this role. You will be proactive with your communication, and legal advice to both the firm and clients.
Key duties include:
- Manage and administer all aspects of client’s Trusts
- Advise and support clients and Partner’s on all related Trust matters
- Cultivate client relationships
- Liaising with lawyers, banks and other such entities in relation to Trust management
- AML compliance including compiling source of wealth information for banks/real estate agents
- General trust matters
- Maintain a continuation of professional development on updates and changes to the Trust Act.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation and requires a confident, savvy professional, who is looking to take this newly created role and make it your own! This role is largely client facing, so you will exude confidence and have excellent relationship skills. Working with Trusts and an understanding of the current and new Trust law is essential.
Our client offers a fun, flexible workplace and pride themselves on the exceptional service they deliver to their clients. Ongoing further professional development, will be provided. This is a full-time position, with room for flexibility, and a competitive salary package on offer.
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Junita Maassen, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID. Applications close Tuesday 11th August 2020.