Training Business Services Course Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a well-developed customer service ethos to join the team and support the trainer development portfolio. We are seeking a busy and dynamic team member with excellence in administration delivery and who is solution focused.
- Coordinating and administrating courses and programmes. This includes sourcing venues, catering, making travel arrangements, and document creation/ distribution
- Resource coordination and scheduling
- Reporting on training activities and training tools. (eg: Mindtools.)
- Training records updating and management
- Coordination of regular meetings and events
- Coordination of road shows associated with national/ region roll outs
- Experience and thorough knowledge of modern office administration procedures and systems
- Experience and knowledge of a Learning Management System and/or other databases
- High standard of computer literacy with full competency in the MS suite of applications
- Sound communication skills, both oral and written
- A motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to work within an interesting and diverse environment, in a fun, hardworking team who value commitment.
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist