Accounts Administrator Receptionist
The preferred candidate will possess the following experience and key attributes:
- Proven accounting administration systems and processes expertise
- Proven experience in accounts receivable, including invoice generation
- Prior experience in debtors and basic bank/account reconciliations
- Demonstrated computer literacy including a working knowledge of Reckon or a similar accounts package
- Knowledge of basic quotation generation based on pricing templates
- Can work out basic math on the spot and has a strict eye to alpha/numeric detail and inaccuracies
- Excellent customer relation skills, face to face and over the phone
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is a must, some light to medium equipment lifting may be required
- Must hold a Full driver’s licence and preferably be able to drive a manual vehicle
- be technologically savvy
This is a permanent, full time role with an as soon as possible start date.
Applications for this role close on Friday 7th February 2020. Please apply online with your CV and cover letter, addressed to Junita Maassen, Recruitment and Human Resources Specialist.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only those entitled to work permanently in NZ need apply.