Our client is a nationwide contracting company located in Auckland, Waikato, Rotorua, Wellington and Christchurch. An opportunity now exists for a Contract Manager to be based North of Auckland. With the main responsibility to manage the erosion, sediment and temporary works contract on NX2 Puhoi to Warkworth project and future works in the upper North Island. This role requires an experienced, highly organised person who is committed to the success of the company.
Based North of Auckland, the successful applicant will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience as a Contract Manager
- Ability to confidently manage multiple projects and sites
- Driven to meet client expectations and ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to lead and manage a ground crew of 10-15 staff plus fleet including hydroseeding trucks, tractors, hay mulching units and LV’s.
- A working knowledge of agriculture equipment and use would be desirable
- Excellent computer literacy
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a candidate who has ideally worked within the agriculture, horticulture, turf management, or construction industries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving successful business, working closely with our clients, contractors, project managers and our team members.
Please apply online with a cover letter and curriculum vitae addressed to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment.
Apply for this job