Curator’s of design, taste and style in the lifestyle market, offering interior design, textiles, window furnishings, wallpaper, lighting, furniture, bedding, rugs and décor products, our client has an established reputation for highly desirable products and innovative design ideas.
With a wealth of ideas culled from partnerships with New Zealand’s most renowned artisans, and selected products imported from our international brands they showcase their unique products with passion and vision.
Offering a full interior design service, from concept through to interior finishes and furnishings, a single room to a complete home, office or show home – their offerings are diverse and unique. Due to business growth, our client is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join their team.
Working specifically with fabrics, drapes, and wallpapers we are seeking someone who has a flair for design and colour, with an outstanding customer centric focus and who can sell through their knowledge and professionalism.
Key experience, skills and attributes required include;
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to listen and read customers’ needs and adjust selling style accordingly
- Is both proactive to the needs of the business and customers
- Excellent product knowledge, can pick up new information quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player, ability to fit into an established team
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Ability to work is a fast-paced busy and dynamic environment
- Computer literate
- Proactive and willing to engage in training and development within all facets of the business
- Energetic and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate will be highly presentable and have a proven background in interior design coupled with exceptional people skills.
Please apply online with CV and Cover letter addressed to Kellie Hamlett, Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications will be treated confidentially and close Monday 20th January 2020
Apply for this job