Our client, are now looking for an experienced, customer centric person to join their team in an Administrator role.
This is a key role within their busy team, being the first point of contact for customers, and the conduit between the front office and workshop. They key purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of the front office and administrative functions of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Dealing with all customer contact and queries and provision of exceptional service
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Ensuring the flow of communication between the workshop and front office
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with status of their vehicle
- Coding of invoices to job cards
- Reconciling accounts
- Making sure all administrative requirements are met on a daily basis
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of professional administration experience, excellent computer literacy with the ability to pick up new systems with ease. You’ll need to have fastidious attention to detail, be comfortable working within a fast-paced and busy environment whilst maintaining accuracy and a high level of customer service. To be successful you’ll be a system, and process orientated person who is confident dealing with a range of different customers and situations.
Please apply online with CV and Cover letter addressed to Kellie Hamlett, Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications will be treated confidentially and will close on the 1st November 2019.
Apply for this job