Based out of the Wellington branch, the successful applicant will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience as a Contract Manager
- Ability to confidently manage multiple projects and sites
- Driven to meet client expectations and ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to lead and manage a ground crew of 10-15 staff plus fleet including hydroseeding trucks, tractors, hay mulching units and LV’s.
- A working knowledge of agriculture equipment and use would be desirable
- Excellent computer literacy
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a candidate who has ideally worked within the agriculture, horticulture, turf management, or construction industries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving successful business, working closely with our clients, contractors, project managers and our team members. This is a Fixed Term role only, through until end of June 2020.
Please apply online with a cover letter and curriculum vitae addressed to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment.