Our client, Urbo Homes are an award winning, sophisticated building company who are now looking for a key person to manage and add value to the administrative, accounting and PA functions of their business.
Supporting the Directors with the day to day smooth running of all business activities, along with the wider team, anticipating business needs in advance - you will take full accountability for your role, being one step ahead at all times. The Administration Manager requires initiative, an orientation towards leadership, excellent organisational and time management skills, along with an outgoing, bubbly and positive attitude.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Financial accounting activities, including preparation of month end financial information
- Processing of debtors, creditors, invoicing and payroll
- Compilation of Financial and Operational Reports
- Greeting customers and assisting with a wide range of enquiries
- Provision of assistance to the two Directors including correspondence management
- Human Resources - Assist and support the wider team at Urbo Homes
- Marketing and advertising functions
- General administrative functions
This is an instrumental role within the team at Urbo Homes, the cog in the wheel which enables the whole team and ultimately the business to function smoothly. Therefore, we require someone who has proven administration and office management expertise, with a strong financial background. You’ll need to have excellent computer literacy including knowledge of accounting packages, with the ability to streamlines systems and processes to provide efficiencies across the business.
This is a hands-on role, with multiple functions across the whole business making it both an interesting and varied role. To be successful in this role you’ll be a team player, self-motivated and business savvy with demonstrable leadership qualities. You’ll have the ability to think ahead, drive efficiencies – particularly in the area of technology. Last, but not least you will understand the importance of customer service, and therefore provide outstanding customer support throughout your daily functions.
Applications for this role close on Friday 30th August 2019. Please apply online with CV and Cover letter addressed to Junita Maassen, Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Enquiries 07 349 1081
Applications will be treated confidentially
Apply for this job