About the role...
We are searching for an experienced retail store manager to take charge of the Mount Surf Shop. This is an exciting chance to be part of a leading surf and snow brand, in an iconic location.
Key accountabilities include;
- Overall management and day to day operation of the store
- Management, hiring, training, scheduling, and reviewing, of staff positions within the store
- Accurate management of sales, stock, and end of day sales processes
- Directing, controlling, and demonstrating customer service standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Driving business improvements with operational management, including reporting
- Making decisions regarding customer satisfaction, complaints, and ad hoc enquiries, escalating when needed
We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused retail manager with a passion for excellence and sales growth. You will be a natural over-achiever and have a reputation for consistently delivering volume and revenue in a sales environment.
What are you waiting for? Apply now online with your CV to Mark Allan, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID. Applications close 21st August 2019 and will be treated confidentially.
- You will have the availability to work a roster including weekends
- You will be excited to lead and develop an outstanding team of sales staff
- You are someone who prides themselves on delivering outstanding customer service
- A basic understanding of accounting systems would be an advantage
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook along with retail software Vend
Apply for this job