They are seeking an exceptional administrator to join their team and support business operations. This is a pivotal role and requires a highly organised, motivated and well-presented person who is committed to the success of the company.
The key functional responsibilities of this role include; but are not limited to;
- Answering phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Scanning and organisation of office documentation;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering stationery supplies;
- Creation of new jobs in SimPRO;
- Uniform distribution and spreadsheet management;
- Importing and receipting of supplier invoices and credits daily. Ensuring Managers are happy with the materials ordered per job, and that all invoices are signed off;
- Allocating credits in Xero;
- Ordering new vehicle Regos, and Road User Charges, vehicle services and windscreen repairs;
- Managing the sales email address, and addressing any enquiries promptly;
- Create jobs for quotes requested for managers to price;
- New Employee Set Up;
- Completing ad-hoc jobs for various staff members as and when they are needed
- Maintenance of Facebook and LinkedIn pages
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter to Emma Hotchin, Recruitment & Human Resource Specialist. Applications close Wednesday 17th July 2019.
Only applicants eligible to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.