A key opportunity has become available to join our team at Talent ID. Our values are based around the provision of knowledgeable advice, achieving exceptional outcomes for our clients and candidates, and that we are genuine and caring in all of our interactions.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working professional and results driven person to join us on a fixed-term basis for initially a three month period. Based in our Tauranga branch, you’ll be providing key pivotal support, assisting with the recruitment for a variety of roles around the BOP and South Waikato regions.
In an ever-changing environment, we need someone who has a strong work ethic and can manage their own time effectively, juggling multiple tasks at once, with fantastic communication (written and verbal), organisational and time-management skills. Ultimately you need to enjoy working and interacting with people from a variety of backgrounds within a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate client and candidate files and records
- Preparation of employment documentation which meets legislative requirements, including our critical compliance process
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Provision of sound recruitment advice to clients
- Building and maintaining of key candidate and client relationships
For further information, please e-mail your CV to Kellie Hamlett, Director – Talent ID Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org