Territory Sales Manager - Rotorua
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager, you will market all Parker products in the defined geographic territory, using Direct Sales involving face-to-face contact with customers of various types including Franchised, Distribution and Direct/OEM.
- Promote the sale of New Zealand marketed Parker Hannifin products including Hydraulics, Fluid Connector and other products through direct representation and via major Distribution network. Support role for Distributor Sales and Service personnel
- Develop an understanding of customer’s needs by examining their operations and function, and working toward Parker product introduction/usage
- Demonstrate the technical features and advantages of products to customers and potential customers
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and tenders, follow up client proposals and liaise with their employees in discussion regarding design or process queries with regard to company recommendations.
- Trade certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher studies in Engineering / Management / Marketing preferred
- 5 years of experience in motion and control industry preferred
- Field Sales Experience essential
- Premier Customer Service qualities
- Excellent communication skills proven at all level
- Strong Relationship Builder
- Solution Provider
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Ability
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist, Talent ID.
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
All applications will be treated confidentially.