Pukeroa Oruawhata Group is an Iwi entity based in Rotorua. The Group’s primary business activities are that of property development and on-going property management with over 150 commercial leases and 25 residential tenancies under management.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Property Manager will have the overall responsibility for the operation of the Groups property portfolio, supported but the property management team.
Key accountabilities of this role include;
- Ensuring property returns are market based
- Charging & collection of rentals
- Revenue recovery
- Lease management and administration
- Centre management, including budgeting and administering Opex regimes
- Optimising of rental properties
- Regulatory compliance
- Health and Safety - ensuring that the Group’s commitment to a safe and healthy work environment is attained
- Asset management
- Negotiation of service and maintenance contracts
- Preparation of annual maintenance budgets
- Planning and implementation of small-scale capital works projects
Our preferred candidate will have either a legal, banking or commercial real estate background coupled with a degree or applicable qualification. You’ll have proven experience dealing with contracts and negotiations along with demonstratable commercial acumen and nous. We seek someone who is confident, mature and articulate in their business dealings, who also brings a high degree of numerical literacy along and an eye for detail. Excellent communication skills are paramount to the success of this role.
Please apply online with a cover letter and CV to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Applications close 7th June 2019 and will be treated confidentially.
Apply for this job