You will be an experienced and efficient office administrator with a strong background in accounts, in particular experience with Xero or similar would be preferred. You will be down to earth, extremely reliable with a bubbly personality. As this is a sole charge role, you must be a proactive, self-starter.
Key responsibilities; include but are not limited to:
- Carry out all accounts functions of the business
- Accurately maintain records
- Setting meeting agenda’s and minute taking
- General and ad hoc administration as required
- Overall upkeep of the office i.e stationery, cleaning etc
- Proven and sound experience within an accounts-based environment
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities
- Experience with Xero; or similar accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess a high level of integrity with the ability to cope well under pressure
- Experience working in a sole charge environment would be an advantage
Applications close Wednesday 10th April 2019. Please apply online along with your cover letter and curriculum vitae to Junita Maassen, Recruitment and Human Resources Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd. Enquiries to email@example.com
Applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only those with the right to work in NZ, need apply.