Registered Industrial Electrician
Independently owned and operated with a reputation of over 30 years in the Bay, their standards and quality of work are second to none. This company really offers the best of both worlds with a stimulating client base and large projects coupled with a supportive independently owned and managed working environment.
Our client does a variety of industrial and commercial work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a NZ registered electrician with their current practising licence
- Have a minimum of 5 years' post apprenticeship trade experience in a similar environment
- Have experience in general industrial installation and control systems, more specifically 1) Experience of installation and maintenance of industrial sites and plants 2) PLC's, VSD's and associated IO's 3) Control systems, motor control centres, fault finding, maintenance and installation 4) The ability to read and draw power & control schematic diagrams 5) Experience in fault finding and break down work.
- Be passionate and interested in what they do and providing exceptional service levels
- Be willing to work on a call out roster and complete overtime as required
- Be a team player and a good listener
- Have a natural tendency to problem solve
- Clean full Driver's Licence in conjunction with being drug and alcohol free
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Sounds H&S practices and a high level of common sense and initiative
- A stimulating and supportive working environment
- An excellent working culture and a friendly crew
- Plenty of opportunity for development and training for someone who is willing to put in the effort and is eager to develop themselves further
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime rates applicable
- Work vehicle and smart phone
This role is a permanent full time role covering at a minimum a 42.5 hour working week.
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter to Stephanie Joblin, Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist
Only applicants able to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
Clean working history and MOJ clearance is a requirement of this role.